Register for CSW Conference
How to Register for the Conference:
- Review the conference schedule and identify sessions you would like to attend. Workshop descriptions are available on the CSW website as well as on the Aventri registration site. You can register for one session or two full days worth of sessions, but please register for only those sessions that you are going to attend.
- Go to the registration site at: https://na.eventscloud.com/641644
- Register with your ASU.EDU email address. The system will not allow you to register with a different domain name.
- Select the sessions that you plan to attend. Please note that Oct 27th sessions are online only and Oct 28th sessions are in-person only at Tempe Campus. Masks are required for in-person attendance.
- Make your selections and save your final registration confirmation. You will also receive an email confirmation with your registration information and reference number.
- If you need to cancel or make changes to your registration, you need to have your email address and your registration reference number. This can be found on your registration confirmation.You will not be able to submit a second a registration.
- You can cancel or make changes to your registration up to October 25th at 9AM. This is a firm deadline. After that point, we are not able to process cancellations and you will be noted as a no-show for the conference, which can impact attendance at future events.
- We will not be able to accomodate walk-in registration for the in-person conference on October 28th, so if you would like to attend in-person you are encouraged to register early.